Star Wars The Mandalorian Season 2 is complete and we've got thoughts! Joining Scott, Derrick and Nathan on this season 2 wrap up episode are Fandom Podcast Network founders Commander Kyle and Commander Kevin. The crew dives into the second season of The Mandalorian with lots of analysis of a groundbreaking season of Star Wars storytelling ever. And, Kyle and Kevin talk about the upcoming Star Wars projects that they are most excited to see - up to and including The Book of Boba Fett! Join us!
Here is how you can get a hold of us on the Fandom Podcast Network and the What A Piece Of Junk Star Wars Podcast:
- The FPNet is on Podbean app
- Fandom Podcast Network is on: Apple Podcasts / Stitcher / Podbean / Google Play / Spotify / iHeartRadio
- Facebook: Fandom Podcast Network: https://www.facebook.com/Fandompodcastnetwork/
- What A Piece Of Junk a Star Wars Podcast Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WhatAPieceOfJunk/
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @WhatWars
- Instagram: FandomPodcastNetwork
- Scott Baughman on Twitter: @ScotticusMax / Instagram: @darik_grey
- Nathan Miracle on Twitter: @gooeychewie
- Derrick Marsh on Twitter: @hoodiedm83
GEEKY POCKET TEES:
There are two ways you can support the Fandom Podcast Network and the What A Piece Of Junk Star Wars Podcast.
Fandom Podcast Network Tee Public Store:
Tee Public Store: https://www.teepublic.com/user/fandompodcastnetwork
Apple Podcasts / iTunes Reviews:
Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts / iTunes so new fans can find us easier. We LOVE 5 star reviews of course, but we love feedback in general!